St. Pius X - A Welcoming Catholic Community
Registration for Confirmation Preparation and Formation
- The family of the candidate must be registered as parishioners of Church of St. Pius X. Your family may register at the parish office located at the corner of 12th Street NW and 14th Street NW between the hours of 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Thursday. Exceptions may be considered on an individual basis.
- Please contact Sarah Schaller for questions at (507) 288-8238, Ext. 3519.
- An additional sacramental fee of $40.00 must accompany the registration if it is a sacramental year for your child, unless your family has made other arrangements with the Faith Formation office. Public school students fee is $60.00. Please make checks payable to Church of St. Pius X.
- The Faith Formation program will begin preparing candidates for Confirmation at the beginning of their 9th grade year. The actual Sacrament of Confirmation will take place in the spring of their 10th grade year.
- The Faith Formation Office needs to have a record of the candidate's Baptism. If you were baptized at Church of St. Pius X, we simply need the date of the baptism. If you were baptized at another parish, we need a copy of the baptismal certificate for you to receive the Sacrament of Confirmation.
- You must attend all indicated classes, retreats, and activities. If conflicts arise, the Faith Formation coordinator will consider each conflict on an individual basis.
- Parents must be involved in the preparation for Confirmation.